Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15hTFgGZR

18.5.11

wardrobe wednesdays.

I'm watching american idol right now. dvr is the best thing EVER invented. laundry is in the dryer and it has been a long day. did i mention i am a mom? a working mom to be exact. straight up. my mom left my dad and me at home while she is in AZ. Therefore my hot wifey points have been racking up this past week with cleaning, baking, watering flowers etc. i still refuse to sweep{sorry mom} but i do know what a vacuum is.

{cardigan: gap. tank: jcrew ring: F21 jeans: gap}


I had a super cute hairdo today with the intentions of showing you and i really thought it would hold up okay for eight hours... 
obviously i was wrong, but do you get the gist-of-it?

...American Idol just reminded me how much I love Beyonce. She is seriously beautiful.

sidenote: I have been terrible lately at keeping up with all y'all's blogs. I have a lot of catching up to do and I realize this, SO Don't think I have forgotten about you! 

Happy Wardrobe Wednesday!! 
xoxo

5 comments:

Becca and Derek said...

Cute hair! I'll have to try that!

Cathy said...

Thanks for taking care of things! You are wonderful! How are the toilets looking?? ha ha...

Gentri said...

My parents are both in Arizona and I've been playing mom as well as giving a craft room makeover! Were so alike I'm kind of wondering why we don't hang out. Haha! Oh and beyonce's new video... In love!!!

Martha Ellen said...

DVR really is the best thing invented. I have anxiety attacks when commercials come on.

Beatriz Craven... That Girl in Pearls said...

You can definitely still get the gist of your hair and it is beautiful! Love a romantic braid.

Hope you have a wonderful day, Love.
B.

That Girl in Pearls

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...