Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15hTFgGZR

5.5.11

Twin Tips: Summer Styles

Good Morning America gave some top 10 Summer Styles
So, Ally and I thought we would share! 
Here are some of my favorites! 
a. Lauren Conrad. I mean, always fabulous and beautiful. but that dress:
 urban outfitters. awesome? YES!
b. Fisherman sweater, find that here!
{... I need a grown up job so I can have jcrew in my life for forever}
c. The Denim Shorts, I have had my eye on since even before the sun was shining 
and not to mention, The entire outfit is just lovely!
Go to Gap. Buy them. They will make your entire summer bomb{dot}com.
d. Love this bag. It is seriously just a summer must have. 
e. Summer shoes are always my favorite. 
There are always way tooooo many to choose from.

Make sure to check out the other five at Ally's.

Yay for SUMMER! 
and
What Summer Must Have's are you hiding?!
 I need to know. mmk! 
xoxo

10 comments:

rohinie said...

honey i love that fisherman sweater...sooo gorgeous


love ya

rohinie said...

Honey i have given you an award
please view my blog for more

http://rainism-rohini.blogspot.com/2011/05/sunshine-award-x.html

Delainey said...

Oh I love that dress! I definitely need more of those.

Ashley Rae said...

I always need dresses during the summer! You can never have too many of those.
I'm following you now. Thanks for doing the same! :)

.AshleyRae.
araeofstyle.blogspot.com

haus of chic said...

totally agree on your must have's this summer! great post!

PaulinaMo said...

great picks! LC's dress is gorge.

~Pau
www.lilbitsofchic.blogspot.com

Claire said...

love these. and thanks for the tip on those shorts. they're so practical and cute! and i got that 30% off GAP coupon...

spinning-threads.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

I love them all, and luckily have a few of those already in my closet!:)

The Little Flapper said...

^_^ Can't wait for summer...
& sundresses & shorts. Cute outfit choices!

The Little Flapper said...

P.S. stop my blog to enter my very first giveaway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...