Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15hTFgGZR

2.5.11

love my boo's

I had a really great weekend, thanks to the two who i like to call


Ryan, you might remember his story from here.
and Dan is just right here.
{can you tell how much they lOVE me? hahhaaa}

I was reminded of a couple things this weekend:
A. Dan lOVES monkeys. freaky? maybe. but i still love him.
B. Ryan could not live without candy. cute? of course.
C. I have awesome. wonderful. amazing. crazy. fun. exceptional. friends.
and it makes me feel really blessed.

We went to SLC and visited the Capital building. 
{Have you ever been to your cities Capital building?}
It might sound maybe a little boring, but it is amazing and beautiful.
Next time you are looking for something to do, 
go to your capital building.


The boys made me watch a couple scary movies.
oh and I don't recommend any of them.
 I cried a couple times in both of them,
they were way tooo scary.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
I love you all.
and seriously all of your sweet comments make my everyday.

p.s. I have a second interview tomorrow for a j.o.b.
if this doesn't work out...i'm just not sure what i will do with myself!

xoxo

13 comments:

Jamie said...

Why are you so dang cute!? I love that scarf you are wearing at the capital. Hey I might just do that! Thanks for the idea:)

xoxo

AllyM said...

i.am.crying.
i miss all of you. so freaking much.

Jenna said...

you.are.darling! good luck on your interview!

Becca and Derek said...

Cute! I agree, capitol buildings are so GOREGOUS!
xoxo

rohinie said...

cute...awww look at you...you lovable thing:)

Judith, said...

lovely photo's!
good luck tommorow:)xx

ashley.warner said...

next time you come to SLC call me...I wanna go to the capital building!!! :)

looks like a fun weekend...what movies did ya'll watch?

MereMorphy said...

i want your scarf. you are so dang cute!

Anissa said...

So so great skyping with you last night! Good luck on your interview :-)

Mackenzie said...

CONGRATS KELS!!!

Sarah @ ExPat Bride said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your friends look like awesome people :)

DanielaCarpino said...

nice pictureees! xoxo

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I'm crossing my fingers for the interview!! You'll do great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...