Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15hTFgGZR

9.5.11

It's Monday.

It was a Rainy Monday today
{I'm not complaining though I love the rain}
but a successful and busy one. 
I love busy days. 
{Ally, are you picking up what I'm putting down?}

oh and... 
remember how i'm jobless?
I mean seriously maybe one day i'll think of something else to blog about but until then..sorry?! 

Today, my super cute nephew played with me.
Do you have nieces and nephews? I mean seriously the b.e.s.t. thing ever. 
Agree or Agree?!
Cannon{my nephew}straight up baller. He even has a Jimmer routine he does.
 He isn't even two yet, I love him.

TIME magazine posted an article on the 10 lease stressful jobs.
1. Audiologist.
2. Dietitian.
3. Software Engineer
4. Computer Programmer
5. Dental Hygienist
6. Speech Pathologist
7. Philosopher
8. Mathematician.
9. Occupational Therapist
10. Chiropractor

whops. 
maybe I should go back to school, 
which I would actually be completely okay with.

love to all 
xoxo

12 comments:

Becca and Derek said...

I don't know about speech pathologists... they deal with lots of little kids! Ha ha. Glad to see teacher isn't on there and go for it girl! I want to go back to school SOOO badly and get my masters!
xoxo

Jamie said...

We are totally doing this in July! It will be SO much better there though bc they have an actual TV:) hee hee

AllyM said...

ill go back to school with you.

Gentri said...

I so wish I knew of somewhere that was hiring... but I am clueless! So sorry. :/ I spent my entire summer last year unemployed and playing with my nieces and nephew ALL summer. I wouldn't take it back for anything. :)

Mackenzie said...

go #9! :)

Melissa Stevens said...

Good thing I work for a Chiropractor, nuber 10 least stressful job! hollaaaa!!! I know you will get a job soon Kels! Love yoU!!

_kArLy[*] said...

okay! number one! you are too cute!
and number two, finally, someone else who knows about jimmer!
and three, cannon? ADORABLE name. love that!
-karly
www.karpluswade.blogspot.com

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Maybe I should see about being an audiologist :)

Nicole... given said...

i should seriously rethink my major :)

Claire said...

i bet you those jobs are still stressful :) i think it's more about the work environment (circumstances) than the particular occupation itself.

spinning-threads.blogspot.com

dansdays said...

You will find a job! In the words of the wise JB- Never say Never!!!
and PS nephews are the best!!! I don't know about nieces, but one days hopefully I will!

Jesslyn Amber said...

You're so cute! I love your blog! New follower! :)

What did you go to school for? I'm a Secondary Ed. major...and I'm certain that teaching is going to be one of the most stressful jobs in the world! haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...