Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15hTFgGZR

8.5.11

Happy Mother's Day

I have been blessed with many wonderful motherly examples in my life. 
But Today I am most grateful for you mom.


Thank you for:
keeping me company.
doing my laundry.
making me laugh.
always finding the little things that "just are not there"
your cooking skills.
your love.
and
your example of righteous living 

I love you.
Happy Mother's Day to all!
xoxo


9 comments:

Becca and Derek said...

Very sweet post.
xoxo

rohinie said...

i love this post...
a great way to wish your mom....i wish i had thought of something like this:( hehe

love ya...X

Our Little Fam said...

Aww.. so cute!

AllyM said...

i love your mom!

Claire said...

awww, how sweet. sounds like you have an awesome mom!

spinning-threads.blogspot.com

Cathy said...

Thank you Kelsey for the beautiful post. YOu'll have to explain the...always finding the little things comment... Love you gorgeous!

Cathy said...

Unless...it means I always know where everything is...

Morgan said...

AWE! I love this! Hooray for moms!

Meet Virginia Design

Ana said...

You girls are gorgeous. I hope your mothers day was fantastic :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...