Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15hTFgGZR

17.5.11

complaints

i swear i'm not usually one to complain. 
i mean...sometimes i might be a little dramatic?
but today i am being real.

This is my phone and it broke.
when I touch it, it doesn't do anything.
 I can only press the send & end button. 
Thank goodness for warranty / insurance.
I never really realized how much I not just use my phone but actually need my phone.
I was also reminded that I eligible for an upgrade.
hollllllla!
Do you know what this means? 
Let me show you :
not for a while BUT it will be happening sometime.
I feel like this would complete my busy, hectic, life that I have.
I could schedule:
my workouts.
blogging.
skype dates.
and vacations.

Those of you that have the iphone...
You love it right? No complaints?

Remember how blogger went down? 
It couldn't have possible gone down at a more terrible time. 
All of you sweet friends who commented of books to read...
would you mine suggesting again? :)

oh and those of you who suggested hair ladies, thank you!!! 
I found one I will be going to. Thank you Meghan!

Happy Tuesday, hope you're ready for Wardrobe Wednesday tomorrow! 

lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove you all.
{for real.}

10 comments:

Happy Wife said...

found your sweet little blog through this technical world and am thoroughly enjoying it :)
thought I'd stop by and say hi.
I have the same chocolate and am also dreaming about the white iphone! I'm due an upgrade in August and can't hardly wait!
maybe if you go into the Verizon store and bat your pretty eyelashes they'll let you enjoy an upgrade sooner?
Hope you phone situation gets fixed soon.

Amber aka Happy Wife

Becca and Derek said...

My sissy loves her iPhone! Books- well I am reading "The Help" right now and really enjoy it. I just finished re-reading "Water for Elephants" it's good when you get passed certain parts. The Hunger Games trilogy is amazing, but I'm sure you have already read that. And, "Pride and Prejudice" is a favorite of mine- I read it every year!
xoxo

Gentri said...

Woohoo!! LOVE my iPhone!!! So much!! :)

Mackenzie said...

I loveee my iphone :)

kebowman said...

everyone has an Iphone but me! Bahaha!! i dont think i'd be able to get it all figured out!

MJ @ MD School Mrs said...

Absolutely to the iPhone. I resisted for a long, long time ("why do I need an iPhone? I already have a phone, a GPS and an mp3 player, which are all so convenient to carry around..."). My hubby's had one since they first came out, and he finally convinced me to get one when we renewed our contract. I'm still not completely used to the touch keyboard, but other than that, I'd say it's totally worth it. I'm slowly getting over the fear that I'll somehow hurt/damage it!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

It took me a while to finally get a smart phone, but I'm addicted now! (I was with a ghetto old razor until like 10 montsh ago!)

Ashley Sloan said...

TOTALLY WORTH IT! I seriously am obsessed and my husband suggested I downgrade to save on our monthly payments...heck no. Now he has one haha. But really, incredible. Highly recommend. Always. As you can see I am obsessed.

Ashley Sloan

Kaycie said...

Oh, I LOVE my iphone! They're a little pricey, but what you get is so incredible. I use mine all the time, especially on the go with directions and such.

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

I've been wanting to get an iphone for the longest time. I have a blackberry right now but I am super excited to get an iphone by mid this year. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...