Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15hTFgGZR

10.4.11

post grad plans...vegas baby!!!!

It's true.
My plans are Vegas!!!

...but only for a week.

I leave today and will be back Friday...therefore I will be missing Wardrobe Wednesday.
I'll see if I can sneak it in but no promises.
I actually have a lot to blog about but just not enough time.
isn't that always the case?
SO when I get back be prepared for an update of the last few weeks of my life.

Until then:

Graduation was unreal. I am so blessed with amazing family and friends.
Thank you to everyone for the wishes and sweet comments and phone calls.


4 comments:

Stephanie Vogel said...

congrats on graduating! So excited for you!!

Cathy said...

So very proud of you! YOu did it!!!!

Gertrude said...

Congrats!! You look lovely :) xo

Kelsey said...

thank you so much :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...