Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15hTFgGZR

22.4.11

It's Earth Day and a happy one too!

Things I could do to celebrate:

I could not:

...take a shower {but I am trying to find a job, this is a must.}
...use the blower dryer {but Utah does nothing great for a hair}
...watch tv {the Royal Wedding? hello. loving all the hype and Will and Kate.}
...drive to the gym {walking to the gym would have been my workout, and its cold}

and lets not forget: all of these are just so necessary.

Besides, I really am all about recycling and not littering.
I even pick up litter when I see it.


goal this summer:
find a new way to be more green! hollaaaaaaa!
you should try it too, or at least think about it?!

go green. be green.
Happy Earth Day!!
Are you celebrating?!

13 comments:

Judith, said...

I don't know that it was earth day, haha;p
x

Cathy said...

One can turn lights off after exiting a room...keep the temp down in your home...just a few suggestions to add!

Nicole C said...

thanks for the lovely comment, i am now following you. please follow me back

www.lovelyinfluence.com

Pia said...

I didn't blow dry my hair yesterday, but let it air dry. Ha.
Though I have to say I didn't do this to celebrate Earth Day...I was simply too lazy.
:)

Gal Meets Glam said...

I always let my hair air dry...I am too impatient otherwise!!!
thanks for the comment, I am now a follower of your blog too :)

xo galmeetsglam.com

Monique said...

Such a great cause!

Monique xx

misszuman.blogspot.com

laura said...

Oh Earth Day. I laughed at the reasons you gave for thing that you could do to celebrate Earth day! hahaa.
hearts, laura♥
the blog of worldly delights

ashley.warner said...

happy earth day!
i love your lovely blog!

Alice Dias said...

I am already following you!!
Thank's for following!!
Kisses
Alice Dias

Jenna said...

go green! happy earth day!

Alyssa - Live, Love, Craft said...

Thanks for following! I'd love to be friends :D I'll be back for more!

Aly

Sharde said...

oh girl. when i peruse your blog, you make me feel like i know you and ally! ya'll are so adorable :)

and congratulations on your graduation- and your super awesome trip. i'm going to have to get to vegas soon!

Becca said...

i guess i did all those things to celebrate earth day and didn't even know it! hahaha thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! yours is adorable and i'll definitely be following!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...