Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15hTFgGZR

9.3.11

Wednesday's


I take Wardrobe Wednesday pictures for Ally every Wednesday...
so I decided why not play too?!
To find out more about Wardrobe Wednesday checkitout.
but until then here you go:

{shirt:banana republic. cardigan: gap. jeans: gap. scarf:gap. watch: betsey johnson}
so Welcome Wardrobe Wednesday.
My new favorite day of the week.

graduation is exactly
one month from today.

p.s.
did i mention my birthday?
not like i am counting down BUT
8 days and 5 hours until I turn 23

6 comments:

AllyM said...

Wednesdays just got so much better.
much love.
xoxo

GIRL AND CLOSET said...

Hello Kelsey, thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog AND I am loving your adorable look + awesome pics. Consider me your newest follower. xx veronika

Yours Truly said...

welcome to our club!
love the sweater.

KP said...

LOVE your outfit.

oh and happy soon-to-be 23rd bday...YAY!!! So exciting you graduate this semester. what are your plans after graduation????

Cathy said...

Love your pic! YOu pretty girl you! I was prego with you twenty three years ago!! I was sooooo huge! But, it was worth it.....beautiful you came into my life!

rebecca said...

Such a cute outfit. I love the color of your cardigan.

rebeccawithanR

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...