Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15hTFgGZR

16.3.11

Wardrobe Wednesday and my feet hurt.

We call ourselves, "The Dream Team"
Because pretty much we are Rock-stars.
Wardrobe Wednesday consisted of campaigning
all.
day.
long.
it might sound boring, but i actually lOVE it.
It was windy
all.
day.
long.
today too, hence my outfit:

{coat: gap}
And yes, I am sporting the blogger bun.
You could call me obsessed, it is always my go-to hair-do when nothing else works.
bomb[dot]com.

I hope you had a wonderful Wednesday!
xoxo

1 comment:

MereMorphy said...

i want you to know i have the bun right now for the first time ever!!! loves to you! you are cute no matter what you wear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...