Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15hTFgGZR

30.3.11

Wardrobe Wednesday 4 and it's windy

Today was windy.
Really, Really windy.
Thank goodness for Blaine
...who takes me to school every Monday and Wednesday
and Ally
...who is always willing to pick me up.
Today I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
I was a little bit grumpy, and I didn't even have a reason to be.
So right after class I came home.
All I have done today is
school. work. laundry. work.work.work. laundry. work.
Thank goodness for Wednesday's.
only two more days and then comes the weekend!
can i get a whOOp?!

{skirt:target shirt:gap tights:banana republic watch:target}

Ally and I are twinners.
Sometimes things like this just happen.

5 comments:

nicolediane25 said...

I'm sorry it was a grumpy day! It's the winds fault, it has that affect on me too! Also love your top, I have it in white and now I wish I had it in black too!

Nikki

nbadorestyle.blogspot.com

Lemons Don't Make Lemonade said...

oooh, I love your outfit!

"this fashion lark." said...

lovely post x

Mom Morphy said...

love the outfit! stop being so cute!! p.s can i have your job? how do i get it?

ashley.warner said...

do you live at The Ridge?!
I totally lived there a few years ago.
I miss Rexburg!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...