Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15hTFgGZR

24.3.11

it was my birthday


I'm actually not really a birthday diva. Ally might disagree.
but if you were wondering...My birthday was on Friday. and it was bomb{dot}com.
Friday my friend Blaine won Student Body President. I campaigned
all . day . long
which btw i feel gives me major
hotwifeypoints
as he would say.
We went to dinner to celebrate Blaine winning
and my birthday of course...
My birthday was awesome.
I feel very blessed and am so very grateful for my friends and for the relationships i have made this winter.
Leaving Rexburg will be the
hardest. thing. ever.
and if you are wondering, i will admit it:
i am
so. not. looking. forward. to. it.
some might call me crazy but
i. love. Rexburg. Idaho.


3 comments:

AllyM said...

I gave you a blogging award:) check it out.
you ARE a birthday DIVA.
I love you though.
xoxo

Sassy Sarah said...

I'm glad you had such a great birthday, Kelsey! :)

By the way, I totally know what you mean about leaving Rexburg. You move into Rexie feeling like it's the smallest town in the world and then you make your BEST friends and memories there. It IS hard to leave, but once you feel right about the next step in your life and the place for you to move, you'll be glad you made the choice to leave!

P.S. Random story about me: I was so sad to leave Rexie that I actually went back to visit for 6 weeks and then eventually moved back for about 3.5 weeks until I realized how it had changed in the less-than-a-year since I had graduated. Moral of the story: Don't do what I did!

Sharde said...

your friend looks just like my friend shannon! i had to look like 5 more times to make sure i was right.

love your blog, just found it today. come check out my latest photo shoot!

come and visit me at
thestyleprojects.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...