Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15hTFgGZR

28.3.11

indecisive

you may think i am a little indecisive.
i like to call it ...decisive.
not really...but i'm just never super happy with my header.
but this one.
i LIKE.
and
A.
LOT .
i give all of my credit to my awesome. amazing. more talented than necessary. sister. JAMIE. but this is real. i mean, i don't want to brag or anything BUT all of my sisters a awesome. amazing and much more talented than necessary. you should check out all of their blogs. it's almost annoying...

that they are so great :)

Jen.
Cara.
Mom.
Jamie.

2 comments:

Scooter Girl. said...

i LOVE it!! keep this one for a while

Jennifer said...

I am so much like that too. I've changed my header a million times i think! I like this one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...