Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15hTFgGZR

17.3.11

Happys!!!

Happy Birthday my dear Melissa Stevens.
Seriously the most sincere, kindest, sweetest girl you will ever meet.

also

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
The only reason I am wishing y'all a Happy St. Patrick's Day
is mainly because I don't really own green
and it is my birthday week,
so I don't find in necessary to wear green.
is that okay?
I swear, I am not a brat.
I have heard that it has been scientifically proven, that green does make you more attractive...
believe it or not.

Have an awesome day
and
don't forget to smile!!!

xoxo

p.s.
Introducing my friend Blaine Burton,
PROMISE.




3 comments:

Melissa Stevens said...

You are the best...I'm so honored. This made my day!!!! Thank you!! Love you!!!

SWEATshirtDRESSshirt said...

i think it is TOTALLY fair that you shouldn't have to wear green. it's your birthday, so you automatically receive the rights to do whatever you want! :)

happy almost birthday!!

XO,
SSDS

SWEATshirtDRESSshirt said...

i know i already commented on this post, but i'm going to leave a second comment, because i think you are such a nice person!! :)

i hope you had a great birthday as well as st. patrick's day!

i also wanted to thank you for the sweet comment you left on my 'risk taking' post! it made my day to know that ally told you about it! you guys have been so sweet to me, and i'm so thankful to have met you both!

XO,
SSDS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...