Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15hTFgGZR

1.2.11

sisters.

but for real. i have the best sisters in the whole entire WORLD.

and guess what today is?!
Jamie's birthday!!!


Happy birthday Jamie.
I love you.
Thank you for being such an inspiration in my life.


not only is Jamie
1. amazing.
2. the bestcutestsweetest-mostbeautiful mom on earth
but
3. just so kind and sincere.


You are someone I hope to be more like, so thank you for your example.

6 comments:

Scooter Girl. said...

agree! we are so lucky to have such amazing sisters in our life

JaMie said...

Oh my heck thank you SO much! I can't believe you guys put these nice things on your blog!!! Thank you so much! I love you!!

Megan and Justin said...

HEYYY! listen here! are you coming to the PArk City reunion thing that Jessica is putting together this summer?! Seriously?! please say you are coming! I neeeeeed you there!!!! I miss you! :)

Cathy said...

We are so blessed to have each other!! love you all...

AllyM said...

cute Kelsey.

JMay said...

Aww, you all are gorgeous! Sisters are the best!

http://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...