Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15hTFgGZR

6.2.11

oh the perks :)

i wish i could tell you that i went to Yellowstone this weekend...
BUT i have a job.
{which i'm positive i will be blogging more about at another time.}

anyway...
the purpose of this post{let me share}...

My parents went to Yellowstone for the weekend
and i am so glad that did
because
they came to see ME!
oh the perks of my parents moving to Utah.
ilovelovelove it.

best. idea. ever.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Love it...that we live close by...that we saw Yellowstone in winter and most importantly...love you!

JaMie said...

Is this in your apt? It looks SO dang cute! Fun to see the rents! Lov eyou

MereMorphy said...

what is your job?? can i have it when you graduate? and i love that you posted this pic of your outfit, because im going to wear it, because i have it!!



but really, what is your job.. I NEED IT!

Melissa Stevens said...

I'm so happy I got to meet your cute parents!!! They are so sweet, doesn't surprise me at all though because you are one of the sweetest people I know!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...