Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15hTFgGZR

31.1.11

i am an aunt!!!

Good news minute. ready. GO!

I was up in the gym working on my fitness the other night...
and when i was done i had the cutest little text message ever of little baby
Cannon with a t-shirt that says BIG BROTHER!

So just a little shout out to the cutest Smith family on the universe.

Do you understand what this means?! I get to be an aunt.
again.
I love being aunt more than I love chocolate. more than I love toe.touches. more than I love really anything and everything. I cannot wait.
Congrats!!!
xoxo

1 comment:

cathy said...

I truly do love your blogging style! I wish I could write as cute as you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...