Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15hTFgGZR

12.1.11

Here is to creativity


Welcome to my boring wardrobe
(can you say black and white)
and
my life for the next thirty days.







rules:
30 items of clothing.
(excludes: jackets. belts. tights. scarves. etc.)
duplicates? not once.
and zero shopping. for thirty days.
and p.s.
saturday and sundays are my off days.

and that is all ladies and gents.
let the games begin!

4 comments:

Gertrude said...

Thanks for your comment ... I will definitely check out your 30 for 30 adventure :) x

KENZIE said...

eek I didn't know it was shoes too!! :)

cathy said...

Do I have to put pic's up for the 30 for 30??? HOpe not!!!

kristine said...

Good luck on the 30 for 30! I haven't tried it yet, but it seems like quite the challenge!


Kristine. Or Polly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...