Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15hTFgGZR

30.12.10

snow day: day two

yes, its true. the last two days we have been snowed in.
tonight I made the cutest little banner for my apt.
I hope the girlies love it.

...maybe i'll post a pic.

have you ever played Just Dance 2?
(much better than Just Dance)

Tomorrow night were having a cute little par.tay.
This is what you will find me doing.
and
seriously, where did 2011 come from?.
I'll never know.

p.s. How about Park City in the morning?! I'll take it!




1 comment:

Melissa Stevens said...

I LOVE THAT GAME!!! I went to go play it last night for the 2nd night in a row, and I'm not gonna lie, I could only do a few songs due to my arm being super sore from playing the previous night!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...