Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15hTFgGZR

2.12.10

home

Home was so great. My favorite day beside Thanksgiving which included: watching the Macy's Day Parade, eating way too much turkey, rolls and pie, making crafts, taking naps, being with family, playing games and a lot of laughter...was maybe, the Friday after?!

I just don't do the whole 4a.m. early morning thing BUT Friday afternoon we had a girls day. We got some Christmas shopping done and later met up with the boys to go see the lights and Nativity on Temple Square.
I'll be needing to go back again before Christmas.

I love SLC.


Thanksgiving was so great.
Other than being sick the very last day of vaca, time home was won.der.FUL.
I'm so so grateful Cara, Jamie, Conrad and the girls were able to come home too! I can't believe how fast those little princesses grow! They are way too cute.




come what may
and
lOVE it.




1 comment:

Sassy Sarah said...

So fun, Kelsey! I'm glad you had such an enjoyable time at home with your family. We miss you guys in Washington! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...