Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15hTFgGZR

16.12.10

all into you- goo dolls


Have you ever packed something away so you don't find it.
...but really you know where it is, you just avoid it...
until you couldn't help it and you just had to open it?
i wish someone would have just said
p.s. kelsey. don't open it. it's a bad idea.


p.p.s. i'm done with social networking until April. and by social networking i only mean facebook.
oh and!! have i mentioned i'll be graduating in April?!


brown or blonde. i've just never been totally sure. i love both.
ps.ps. if you are wondering, i really miss my blonde. is that weird?


ps.ps.ps. i've never been a huge t.v. watcher, ever. but i will be having a t.v. in my room this next semester and i cannot even explain to you how excited i am to get ready in the morning and watch Regis and Kelly and the news!

oh, one more thing

Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Becca and Derek said...

I love that you can be both brunette and blonde- it makes me jealous! xoxo

JaMie said...

Where are you getting the TV?! FUn!I love and miss you!

Sassy Sarah said...

Kelsey, you make me laugh! I hope that you're doing well. I'm glad to hear that you're almost graduated. That's exciting! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...