Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15hTFgGZR

19.11.10

lately

Whether it's: toe-touches, rock band, truth or dare jenga and maybe even lip singing to sometimes by Brittany... apt #307 knows how to parTy and this why we have friends.


Seriously, I don't know what I would do without these girls. I just love the roomies.

I went home during the halloween weekend and played this little tiger! how cute is hE?!

One night, we made some frozen hot cocoa!! I haven't had serendipity's but i assure you it was just as great(one day, I'll let you know).

My first eveR TuRkey Bowl. and there wasn't ever an after to the game...

Come what may and lOVE it.

1 comment:

Cara Andree said...

kels you look so goood.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...