Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15hTFgGZR

4.11.10

speak now

seriously. i cannot get enough of taylor swift right now. speak now just speaks to me. i can't even choose a song to post because i LOVE them all. I mean, example: today walking to class, boy walking behind me jamming to "Sparks Fly". even the boys are loving it.

p.s. Chicago was amazing. i loveloveloVed all of it and it was even followed by the best halloween weekend ever. thank you mom and dad love you so much.


OooOH AND tonight Gouda will be playing in the championship flag football game!!!

1 comment:

cathy said...

We are so glad that you had a blast in Chago! We loved having you home for a couple of days...just wish it could have been longer! YOu made our Halloween fun! Thanks... I guess I"ll have to listen to Taylor!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...