Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15hTFgGZR

21.11.10

Happy Thanks.


President Thomas S. Monson said,

"Our opportunities are limitless. While there are some things wrong in the world today, there are many things right, such as teachers who teach, ministers who minister, marriages that make it, parents who sacrifice, and friends who help. We can lift ourselves, and others as well, when we refuse to remain in the realm of negative thought and cultivate within our hearts an attitude of gratitude. If ingratitude be numbered among the serious sins, then gratitude takes its place among the noblest of virtues."
This past week I have felt very blessed and grateful for many things.
monday:
Homecooked meals. Our bishop had us over for dinner. I love the feeling of being in a home. It just doesn't get better.
tuesday:
Devo and in bed. comfy.relaxing. and still just as uplifting. a much needed devo for me as well. i'll make sure to post it when it is up!
wednesday:
College. I truly feel so blessed to be able to attend byu-idaho. I love learning. I love the students and I am grateful for my professors who push me. I don't know where I would be without this institution. Rexburg will be missed in April.
thursday:
my Nikes. Seriously. I love running. I don't know what I would do without it. It is the bEST stress reliever ever and makes me feel SO good.
friday:
family family and family. I went right to snowbird friday night, we had a family thanksgiving with my dad's side. It is always great to be around family.
saturday:
my cutie patootie two little nieces and most handsome nephew. they never fail to make me smile.
sunday:
My parents. They are the best example of love, support, forgiveness, hope, service and sacrifice.
I hope we can always be thankful and continually show our gratitude, especially during this holiday season.
Come what may
and
lOVE it.

2 comments:

Maddie Miner said...

Girl, loving your new blog layout! Where are you learning all your new skills? My blog needs a revamp.

cathy said...

Love your post! You are an amazing young lady! So proud that you are my daughter!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...