Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15hTFgGZR

26.9.10

criss cross apple sauce

First I must let you in on a story that happened to me this summer while working at a Fruit Stand...

This lady came wanting tomatoes. I thought I would be kind and help her pick some out...I hand her one and she says to me is, "Oh hunny, you're not married...are you?!" I respond politely with a "no" and she says, "good because you have a LOT to learn in the kitchen!"
... and all because the one tomato I handed her wasn't to her liking... Her comment made me laugh, it was legit.

BUT let me just share with you my new founding of myself...
I CAN be a MOM because 1. i made a WHOLE entire pie.
This pie was amazing. The apples were even picked from the schools orchard... and after that, all I had to do was follow the directions! and it turns out like so:
AND IF 2.. I can own the swagger wagon. Never have I ever had the desire to own a minivan BUT once I saw this video, I was convinced that I could be a proud mom if I was the owner of the Swagger Wagon. Seriously, watch it. It will make you want to be a mom.

2 comments:

cathy said...

That is one beautiful girl and apple pie! So proud of you!!!

JaMie said...

It looks so fancy! Teach me!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...