Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15hTFgGZR

24.10.09

i heart sle




so i have this job...i answer phones and without me, people who miss there bus from...lets say slc airport...would be stuck there forever. needless to say...1. customers should love me and 2. i'm kind of important

So its 930 Saturday night and Elizabeth Gates calls in, of course i answer the phone. She tells me she has been sitting outside of the airport since 830 and the shuttle was supposed to pick her up at 830. (why would she call an HOUR later if she had been there since 830?) I tell her she had missed the bus and the next shuttle she can take is at 1030.


...so maybe sometimes i may tend to exaggerate but the following is NO exaggeration. promise.


Mrs. G(yelling): YOUR TELLING ME I HAVE TO SIT HERE FOR ANOTHER HOUR AND WAIT FOR THIS BUS? AND I WAS JUST BRAGGING TO PEOPLE ABOUT HOW GREAT YOUR COMPANY IS!
Me: I'm sorry ma'm but the 830 bus left already 1030 is the next one you can take.
Mrs. G: EITHER YOU OR THE DRIVER ARE LYING. I DON'T KNOW WHO IT IS BUT YOU TELL YOUR COMPANY THAT SOMEONE IS LYING.
Me: The bus can only wait until 830 otherwise we get ticketed...We did leave a message on your phone. I'm sorry you missed the bus. Would you like me to schedule you for the 10:30?
Mrs. G: AND WHAT TIME DOES THAT GET ME INTO POCATELLO?
Me: 1:25 am.
Mrs. G: OH MY DAUGHTER WHO HAS FIVE CHILDREN IS GOING TO BE SO HAPPY! DO YOU HAVE CHILDREN?
Me: I'm sorry, is there anything else i can help you with?
Mrs. G: OH I GET IT. YOUR JUST SOME YOUNG GIRL WHO CANT GET ANY OTHER JOB. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS. WHAT IS YOUR NAME?
Me: Kelsey.
Mrs. G: WHAT IS YOUR NAME?!
Me: k. e. l. s. e. y.
Mrs. G: HOLD ON LET ME WRITE THIS DOWN! WHAT IS YOUR NAME AND WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?!
Me: k. e. l. s. e. y. our office is in Rexburg.
Mrs. G: WHERE?!!
Me: r. e. x. b. u. r. g. Is there anything else I can do for you?
Mrs. G: (takes paper and crumbles it on the phone) then tells who ever she is by how horrible our service is.

...my point of the story...
okay so...yes i hate my job. and yes this makes me hate it more. but i mean how rude can you be? her telling me that this is the only job i could find and thats why im working here. it may be a little bit true... BUt thats besides the point.
Thats like gettting mad at the McDonalds drive thur guy telling him he messed up your order because he cant get anyother job and he messed it up on purpose.

idk. what a bully. i hope shes happy.

2 comments:

cathy said...

Don't you love a grumpy customer. I'm sorry you were treated so rude. I have had jobs like that and they are hard to take. Way to hang in there. You can or could get any job you wanted.... What is that ladie's number? I'll call her and tell her you are a wonderful daughter and if she wants me to call her daughter with five kids and yell at her~ I'd be happy too!

Cara Andree said...

oh mom!!! haha always there for support :) kels that ladt was R.U.D.E i hope she fines your blog and sees how S.T.U.P.I.D. she is :) okay love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...