Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15hTFgGZR

23.9.09

iheartrexburg.

I had the privilage to be an I-team leader a couple weeks before school started...I had about 40 cute little freshman i was with for three days in which I grew to lovelovelove. It was an awesome unforgetable experience and i can't wait to do it again.
p.s. have i ever mentioned how much i LOVE brigham young university-idaho? I feel so blessed to be here and especially at this time.


Whether you choose to keep the covenant to always remember Him, He will always remember you.
love. Henry B.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I heart Kelsey! I miss you so much! I didn't know you had a blog, I'm so glad you found me! So much to catch up on. Days Inn....perfect job! Happy Birthday. I just love BYUI as well! What are future plans? Michigan did I hear? WHen are you done with school?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...