Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15hTFgGZR

27.3.09

what i would do if i had...

1, 2, 3, 4 or even 8 wheelS!

1 wheel.

I would ride my uni-cycle to work during the summer time and carry a little squirt bottle to cool those off who are walking. it can get HOT in rexburg...sometimes. 2 wheeLs?

I would called the big man right here and 1. gets some tips. and 2. ride around campus. i mean seriously? so fun. 3 wheels? no questions.

there is this man in rexburg that we call the cursing bicycle"ist"...he has tretz? but i would probably choose to ride around with him, eat snowcones and teach him nice things to say. oh and p.s. the basket in the bacK? PERFECT for grocerys! 4 wheels. i would get things done.

8 wheels? pERFECT for the summertime. rollerblading class, workout and get a tan?! count me IN!

4 comments:

JaMie said...

omg you make me laugh! I want to get you a segway! halol

Stephanie Johnson said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH. Seriously though. I want those rollerblades.

Sassy Sarah said...

Haha... so funny! You're hilarious, Kelsey.

cathy said...

That was a very funny story line. You are a creative writer! Wish I could give you some wheels. You did have two at one time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...