Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15hTFgGZR

19.1.09

i love idaho.

so yesterday was church...

We were going through annoncements in Relief Society and the 1st Counsler of the Bishopric came in for a really important announcement, it went exactly like this...( i promise.)

The Bishop has asked me to tell you, today after church you are to find one of the boys in our ward and tell them, "The Bishop told me you are supposed to take me out on a date." The boys are bored and are just playing Xbox (like he felt bad for them.what?) But don't worry, the Bishop has given them a heads up and are expecting you.

...i dont want to go on a date with a boy who only plays X box.

one. i don't even know the xbox lingo.
two. xbox? really. turn off.
three. thats just an awkward situation.

6 comments:

Sarah: Der Wenigste Blog der Welt said...

Yeah, that is AWKWARD! And why should the girls have to ask the boys out on the dates? Especially, like you said, LAME-O boys that are addicted to playing xbox?! That seems a little odd to me. I guess they're just trying to mix it up to see if they can get more people dating.

cathy said...

That is funny! Wow!!! I love your background. Good job.

Vogels said...

Thats STUPID I'd refuse to do that. No respect to the bishop or anything buuuuuut I'd be making them do the work. If they don't ask girls out anyways whats to say if you ask them out they will even enjoy it or be any fun? You don't want to go on amiserable date. They will just go home after and play some more xbox and no change unless you ask them out again haha

Shauna said...

Ya, not the best way to advertise the guys in your ward by saying they are h.core xbox players! Hm. Hope all is well for you girl! xoxo

Kellie said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!
wow. gotta love byu-i!

Anonymous said...

Kelsey- you are hilarious! I already read this post once and I was laughing just like it was the first time! I love the list at the end! It's fun to see what you are up to and keep up on your life! Love you! Nicole :o) (formerly known as "Micole")

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...