Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15hTFgGZR

4.10.08

its a JEEP thing



when i was in alaska this summer, my dad planned a "little" roadtrip for us to take back to school. Dad wanted to make the WHOLE trip with the top down...need less to say...the trip looked a lot like this...








we left enumclaw later in the afternoon so driving through to boise with the top down at 42', the heater on high was most deffinately an adventure...dad said we wouldn't put the top up until it under 40' BUR :)

We stayed in boise just for the night and headed down to St. George on HWY89...
believe it or not...we were stuck in traffic...

LEts just say there's not a lot going on inbetween nowhere,nv and st.george,ut. we thought we would get in around 5 in the afternoon to visit my grandpa bob...but ended up not getting in until 10p.m. Grandpa Bob took us out for breakfast. Besides getting to spend time with grandpa my next favorite part were their cats.









After a late breakfast we headed to pleasant grove and visited my most favorite family ever.

Dad and I stayed with Kurty and Jen. We went out to dinner with them and then headed for back to school in REXBURG IDAHO!









i LOVE my dad. Being able to spend quality time with my dad was definately the highlight of my summer!

2 comments:

Das Wenigste Blog der Welt said...

Looks like a fun trip! That's so funny that your dad wanted to keep the top down! :) I'm so glad you were able to spend quality time with him.

cathy said...

I love your blog! The background is adorable. I need to change mine. I like how you dialogued your trip with Dad. Always an adventure! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...