Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15hTFgGZR

27.6.08

"you know"

I am in Juneau, Alaska. For a while when I would talk to my friends they would say where are you going I would say, "Juneau!" and they would say No NO WHERE are you going? I would say Juneau! really they were thinking i was saying You Know! ... silly i know.
So, i'm kind of new at this whole blogish deal. but Thank you to Stephanie who made this for ME! i'm not even really sure what to say... i feel like i'm writing in my diary or something...
is that normal? or am i special?
Anyway, I guess ill just give you a little run down of whats been going on in my LiFe.
Really the only interesting thing that is going on is work. I started working for a company called, DEL SOL ... everything on the store changes COLOR in the SUN. I started in Janurary working in the Care-i-b-ean. (that's how they say Caribbean) on a small little island called St. Lucia. I fell in LOVE. I LOVE the people. I never expected to learn so much. I miss the people, the LiFe and the SUN. So my plans were to go back to school for the second block of summer and well lets just say some things got mixed up and i decided to continue to work. jOy. So i was transfered to Juneau. I'll be here until the end of august and then back to school and i can't waiT!
so there's my little LiFe in a second.

6 comments:

Shauna said...

kelsey! good to hear what you are up to! sounds like so much fun! i'm excited that you're coming back for fall though...it's been a while!

Stephanie Johnson said...

KELS! I LOVE IT!! yaay for blogging, you will love it. I know at first it's like umm what do I wrote about? hmmm. But it will be glorious. I LOVE YOUUUUU

Kellie said...

hey kelsey! i have not seen you in just about a year i think...SAD! i dont know if i will ever get to see you again actually lol! but hey--we absolutely need to be blog buddies...have fun in alaska! :)

Stephen and Rosie Boren said...

hellooooo kelsey .... here is something that i think you will like for your blog! i dont think stephen will let me put it up so here ya go....http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/background.php?id=113
ya for zebra.... hope to hear more about alaska!

Brady and Kelsey said...

Hey Kels! Glad to see you're doing well. We'll have to get together when you get back!

cathy said...

It is so good to know that you are back in school. Yeah! I love you and miss you. momma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...